Rug Pad Type
Felt and Rubber Rug Pads
Ultra Premium: The Only Non Slip Rug Pad to Carry a United States Patent
Felt and Rubber Rug Pad Contains An Exclusive, Patented Design Within the Rubber Backing which is Non Directional to Prevent Movement in any Direction. Often Imitated, Cannot be Copied.
“Here’s why you want this felt & rubber rug pad:
I was in the mills watching other felt/rubber pads being made and noticed that ALL of them had a clear adhesive coating applied to them! We’ll have none of that for your floors, so I instructed the mill to heat press our material instead and this is why I know Ultra Premium is the only safe enough for your floors!”
- Sam, The Rug Pad Man
Ultra Premium Rug Pad
• Patented texture keeps rugs in place on the pad and to the floor
• Felt and Natural Rubber – No Glue or Adhesives.
• Rated #1 Non Slip Pad
Ultra Premium Non Slip Rug Pad
100% Natural Felt & Rubber/ Non-Slip Rug Pad
Features and Benefits
- Non Slip: Yes – Prevents any rug slipping on any floor
- Protection: Resists all penetration and stress to rug and floor
- Comfort: Adds a full 1/3″ thickness
- Floors: Tested safe for hardwood, laminate, tile, heated, and all others
- Organic: CRI Green Label; No chemicals; does not off-gas or smell
- Origin: Made in the USA of 100% American materials
Needle punched recycled felt is textured to hold any rug to it. The bottom is a natural rubber to provide maximum gripping strength, not a sprayed on latex that can break down and harm your floor. Very dense, Ultra Premium protects all rugs and floors from wear and damage.
Unlike others, our rubber is heat pressed to the felt – no glues or adhesives.
Customer pick by John S, CA:
“I shopped and shopped for the right rug pads for my handmade rugs. Nothing compared to your Ultra Premium! The material and construction are of obvious high quality and the fact that each was cut to the size of my rugs for no extra charge was an excellent convenience. Thank you very much for providing such quality and service that seems extremely rare to find these days!”